MISSION: To provide after-school soccer programs to children in the Arlington area of Tarrant County, Texas. Goals and Objectives through ‘Project Kick’:
• Encourage the development of soccer to underprivileged youth and children with disabilities
• Provide an opportunity for youth to participate in organized soccer leagues and competitions (ages 6 through 17).
• Instruct, train, and educate players using the best coaches from the area.
• Provide mentoring, tutoring, and after school programs.
• Provide support to single-parent families
In Tarrant County, Texas, 27.5% of children under the age of 17 live in poverty, with
15.5% percent of the population living in poverty. With a population of 1,911,541;
Tarrant County is the third most populated county in the state of Texas out of 254
counties. In Tarrant County 31% of children live in single-parent households.
Over 100% of your donations goes to our mission of providing toys, books, and other gifts to less fortunate children.
FRF was established to inspire and motivate youth to become involved in community activities, set goals and take responsibility for their own lives and neighborhoods. For individuals with special needs, participation in sports not only increases self-esteem and engages them in a healthy and active lifestyle, but also increases their sense of self-worth, while encouraging them to expand and explore their career aspirations.
FRF offers both group and individual tutoring, after school and counseling activities. As FRF continues to bolster the Community Outreach Program, the aim is to reduce isolation and provide positive role models for youth. Parental interaction skills and crisis intervention will be the primary tools used to achieve success in their lives. Lastly, by providing professional and emotional support through the programs of FRF the goal is to have a long-term impact on the children, families and the community.
- Wise Hope Shelter & Crisis Center
608 N Business 81-287, Decatur, TX, 76234
- Mission Granbury INC
3611 Plaza East CT, Granbury, TX, 76049
(817) 579- 6848
- SafeHaven Of Tarrant County
8701 W Bedford Euless RD, Hurst, TX, 76053
- Cross Timbers Family Services
1794 N Graham Street, Stephenville, TX, 76401
- Freedom House of Parker County
1149 Fort Worth Hwy, Weatherford, TX, 76086