Programs and Services
- Group and one-on-one tutoring and counseling services offered after-school with affiliate institutions and within low-income communities
- Soccer, basketball, track & field and tennis coaching and tournaments
- Arts and craft coaching (includes dance, the fine arts, local crafts etc.)
- Big brother / big sister matching of underprivileged youth with volunteer mentors (Reduces isolation and provides positive role models, parent-like interaction and crisis prevention)
- Working side by side with the Ghanaian government in our initiatives, giving them a sense of pride, responsibility, investment and accountability in the development of these rural villages.
- Educating Children and adults in local schools through literacy classes and preschool programs. Offering vocational training to youth to enable them provide for themselves and their families in the future
- Feeding the hungry food drives and large-scale distribution events
Fever Relief Fund is a grassroots organization with the goal of coming to the aid of Ghana’s poorest individuals and families ,addressing local needs through a unique, holistic approach to community development. This approach promotes and encourages self-reliance, self-esteem and creative, integrated solutions to systemic community deficiencies. Our new journey is bold. It is sparked by the potential of the nonprofit sector to deliver even greater impact, and is fueled by our own desire for sustained impact and growth. Our ambition is simple: we will create the most effective nonprofit sector in the country, and we will create the most effective center for nonprofit performance and innovation in the country. Ultimately, our journey will be propelled by people with vision and talent, who are impassioned by an abject need to excel and who value nonprofits as essential to who we are and how we grow as a society.
Fever Relief Fund was established to inspire and motivate youth to become involved in community activities, set goals and take responsibility for their own lives and neighborhoods. For individuals with special needs, participation in sports not only increases self-esteem and engages them in a healthy and active lifestyle, but also increases their sense of self-worth, while encourage them to expand and explore their career aspirations.
Fever Relief Fund offers both group and individual tutoring, after school and counseling activities. As we continue to bolster our Community Outreach Program, we aim to reduce isolation and provide positive role models for the youth. Parental interaction skills and crisis intervention will be the primary tools used to achieve success in their lives. Lastly, by providing professional and emotional support through our programs we hope to build trust and confidence in our youth participants. We also recognize that the foundation of successful leadership comes from effectively creating, nurturing and channeling relationships toward shared goals.